I made love to the ocean water today.
Hello beautiful friends and fellow readers,
Marry Christmas and Happy New Year 2017.
It’s a pleasure to write to you and admit that I love sabotaging myself. This year has been a very significant one for me because I found the Light of Consciousness and I plan to upgrade on that during 2017.
I will share with you five questions you can use to contemplate on for this year, which is almost over and I will offer you a Tarot Card Reading for the New Year and finding Alignment.
I am still in Costa Rica and I am enjoying it. I love the nature, I love the air which is saturated and oxygenated. I love breathing deep and full, it’s just so nice.
The five questions:
- What lessons did you learn this year?
- What challenges did you face?
- What are you proud of that you did or didn’t do?
- What was 2016 really about in ONE WORD?
- What can you acknowledge about yourself based on this year?
Enjoy taking a little bit of time to dive deep and explore answering these questions. Please feel free to email me back, I am the only one that will read your reply and share with me if you want.
Here are my answers:
- The lesson of listening to my intuition.
- Leaving my ex boyfriend, leaving my sex boyfriend, leaving my family in hopes they will not feel like I am leaving them to go to Costa Rica, articulating and delivering what I want to say or do or be.
- I am proud of myself for taking action, practicing yoga regularly, and many many other things. The list is long, I took stock of what I am proud I did, didn’t do, said, didn’t say, were and weren’t and my eyes went like that 😳
- My WORD is – LIGHT
- I acknowledge that I am devoted for life to follow Your True Divine Nature with Matt Kahn, to follow and live out my mission as a leader of a new way of being and that I love myself. 🤗
Thank you, my friend. Thank you for reading. I would love to know your answers too.
Tarot Card Reading for Alignment for 2017. Let’s be honest, we all know what we should be doing, however most time we don’t take action. If however you are not sure what you should be doing, we can ask my Divine Guidance Deck of Cards which was created by Teal Swan. My other teacher, whom I shall follow solidly till the end of the Earth.
Let’s do it. Let’s ask the card what is what, trust me the cards don’t lie.
I am attaching some photos of feedback from previous card readings and working with me.
There are 6 different spreads:
- Insight in specific situation
- Time – past, present, future
- Life path potential
- Birds eye view of your life
- Comprehensive in depth view on a specific situation
I recommend №1 and №2 because 2017 is coming and Love, Romance, Relationships are the true reason we are all here.
There’s nothing I need from you prior to a reading, only to get inside my calendly and pick a time that suits you.
I want to tell you a little bit about the cards and how they work and what is my role in this.
The Divine Guidance deck was created by Teal Swan, the spiritual catalyst and luminary. She has extra sensory abilities which allows her to see energies in their colours and shapes and she created frequency paintings of A LOT or ALMOST all energy states. 77 paintings were selected carefully to be form this deck of cards. Basically, the cards align themselves to your level of understanding. We are all at various stages of our individual evolution and I honour this. My role is to provide a safe space, be a channel for your energy body to engage with the cards even if we are at different parts of the world. How I do that is by tuning into you through your picture, voice and my super charged clairvoyant skills. Since being in Costa Rica, my intuitive abilities, talents and skills have grown substantially.
My greatest wish for you is to take all the help there is, use all the resources there are and really take time to love yourself enough that you make radical shifts and changes through out 2017 with my support and the support of a regular practice, be it yoga or meditation or coaching. I look forward to connecting with you and for now…